Arrowhead’s Sell-side Advisory Services assists the Company in:
- determining an appropriate valuation range,
- identifying and marketing to potential buyers, and
- negotiating, structuring and executing the transaction.
Arrowhead will create serious buyer competition.
Arrowhead’s philosophy is to obtain a thorough understanding of your goals and sensitivities prior to commencing a project.
Sell-side Strategic Objectives
Arrowhead will assist management in determining its key objectives, such as:
- A target price range and minimum purchase price requirement.
- The pool of qualified buyers, both strategic and financial.
- Distributing data to protect the confidentiality of its contents and minimizing any potential adverse impact from the disclosure that the Company is for sale.
- Transaction structure that will optimize all relevant factors, including tax consequences.
- Specific deadlines or timing issues relevant to the sale.
- Management’s role with the Company after the sale.